Who you are:
- Customer focused – consistently going above and beyond to deliver an amazing client experience
- You obsess over details; take pride in being organized and can juggle competing priorities with the ability to quickly shift gears when needed.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong business relationships.
- A problem solver who thinks outside of the box to provide creative solutions.
- You embrace egalitarianism, irreverence, and ownership.
- Empathetic, compassionate, and curious.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also produce quality work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic, with a go-getter personality and a positive outlook
- Tech Savvy – Experience with a GDS system (Sabre preferred) is an asset, confident using Microsoft suite, and comfortable learning new software
What you’ll be doing:
As a Corporate Travel Manager you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day travel needs of corporate business accounts, including:
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may experience
- Uncapped earning potential
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development