If you are passionate about researching incredible 5 star holidays, have an aptitude for arranging travel for large groups of people & love putting together highly detailed trips to some of the most exclusive corners of the globe then you should apply !
Luxury Hotels, Premium Cabin Flights, and top-of-the-range Villas & Yachts. We also offer a world-class concierge service for our booked customers, and work to the end that we will always go the extra mile to ensure that the time spent in destination is as well organized and memorable as the time spent in the air.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the most suitable Travel Product for each customer
- Managing travel bookings from enquiry to completion
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Focusing on customer's needs and satisfaction
- Make prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
- Extensive knowledge of major global destinations and travel products
- High aptitude and passion for sales, ideally with a track record from previous Travel Industry role
- Previously working experience working with Amadeus would be desirable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- An organized & disciplined attitude towards managing workload
Base Salary of $ 58 000 + uncapped commission !
4 weeks paid time off !
Medical insurance !
Min of 2 weeks paid training in London, England !